Wednesday, September 2, 2015

$10,000 course

My latest idea this to build what I call a $10,000 course. It's an option of my idea awesome shoot wisdom of a dad. What is it? For $10,000 I will transfer my knowledge to you so what is my knowledge? I currently work at one of the biggest companies in the world. I got this job by certain skills I developed over the years this course will take you through thea nmnn path to acquire the skills. Not everyone can learn new skills so I'm very selective on who I select to take the course. First there is an interview process so that I don't waste your time and you don't mind. Time is one of the most valuable asset you have. One thing this course will teach you is how to use the most of your time limited time.
. So the question is how did I get here and how will I get you here. First of all over the years I've made over 2 million dollars with the skills I have these skills in time will be a fraction of what it would take you to learn them on your own. Fun teaching technique is from the way I learned many of my skills I offer the first week free of charge and this is a 52 week course you don't have to do it in 52 weeks. So let's go to learn is how to create a website. How to interview for a job how to write a resume how to create a YouTube video how to get on the radio how to how to make manual processes that will save you a bunch of time like I said before time is your most valuable asset you'll learn all the shortcuts I know but not the kind of shortcuts that are negative they are all positive you could spend anywhere from 20000 - 70000 a year to go to college skills I will give you a much better than this. College doesn't prepare you for life I will from marketing 2 sales to advertising to copywriting documentation and various programming skills if you think you can't you're right and if you think you can you also write this course will help you think you can there are 27 key principles you will need to learn and every lesson like in the Karate Kid may seem unreasonable but in the end kick some ass.
Free weight loss to success skills and habits just the good ones and get them all there is little to no risk in this offer as you get one week for free where you can try out the course can decide if you want to continue for the first month what are kept low and if you decide to stop you do not have to pay anything else
The course meet online and once a week in person
Some of the requirements to take the course is that you must like numbers want to learn it better.
Some other things I know that a person of needs to learn bar evolution, math, stock market and trading, raising children meeting a partner , writing a book, writing a blog, being frugal,, beans frugal,, memorizing stuff, throwing a baseball riding a bicycle swimming crossing the street critica bad habit watching Cesar Millan TV shows you must watch
Hold hand rails why walking down stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment