Sunday, July 24, 2016

Daily 5 Minute Journal - July 24, 2016

Today I mowed the back yard and cut up some branches, went food shopping and took my wife to train station and took dog on a play date.

It's 2:23 pm and I'm a little tired.

I've been into Scott Adam's blog lately, which I find very interesting

I was at the Yankee game with my son. We left at 12 PM and got to the gate a 1 PM for a 4:05 PM game against the SF Giants.  I got a spot on the street and saved $30.

There was no batting practice and we got there 3 hours early to see it. Amazingly, my son still got a ball.  He's up to 47 balls now.

Unfortunately the Yankees lose in extra innings. Brian McCan could have won the game with a long fly ball, a walk or a grounder past the infielders. He got up with bases loaded and he swung at the first pitch and blooped a short fly ball which was caught. The man on third couldn't tag up.

Also, no Arod. If you do go to a Yankee game the best seats are in the grandstands behind home plate as these seats are in the shade.

I'm having pains in my arms, I think from lifting weights. Almost feels like my tendons/ligaments are injured. I have to rest them or take it easier at the gym.

This is the 3rd time +Tim Ferriss  advice didn't work

  1. His slow-carb diet failed
  2. His 30 gms of protein within 30 minutes of awakening failed
  3. His suggestion to gaining strength failed as I injured myself




No comments:

Post a Comment