Monday, March 21, 2016

Daily 5 minute journal - March 21, 2016

At work there was a networking session for an hour where you chatted with a co-worker. There was a basket where you could put your business card into or just write it on an index card. A pretty woman named Patina picked my card so she talked with me. She was from India and was very friendly.

We watched video feed of a boring meeting, with 3 executives on stage. One them Lori was asked a question and went on for 15 minutes with a boring corporate speak answer that could be right out of Al Yancovic's song Mission Statement

Today I collected information for my taxes. Tax day is coming up soon. I have a corporation that doesn't sell anything and every year I pay $250 to have my taxes done.

I looked at Amazon today and see that they have many ways of making money, maybe too many so that you get overwhelmed and don't sign up for anything.

It was a cold and windy day in NYC, I walked 3 - 4 miles in the evening with my fried Evan.  I'm looking forward to watching "Better Call Saul."

I want to transcribe these executive talks and get word counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment