Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My first job interview in 9 years

Today I had my interview and it went well. I didn't prepare as much as I wanted to but the preparation was totally unnecessary. The interviewer didn't ask me any questions and started the interview saying we like you to join our team.

All the stress I went through for the last few days for nothing. I guess I learned that it's important to prepare a little each day. Now this is what I call "buy low sell high."  A simple rule that's very hard to implement.

On the way to the interview I took the 2 train from Fulton Street to 42nd street. I missed the subway by about 2 seconds and had to wait for the next train for what seemed like an eternity with temperature reach 120 degrees. All the while worrying about how sweaty I'd be at the interview.

There's nothing like going on an interview and having the sweat gush from your brow.


No comments:

Post a Comment