Saturday, January 2, 2016

Daily 5 minute Journal. Jan. 2, 2016

Woke up with blood sugar 107 which is still too high. I'm not sure the Metformin is working. I've upped my dosage of metformin to 1000 mg but it hasn't seemed to lower my blood sugar.

Weighed 166 this morning which was higher than I'd like.

I have set my goal for this month to weigh less than 160, but I've been stuck where I am for so long I'm not sure if I can reach it. I have stopped putting butting and coconut oil into my coffee.

Still have a messy area and thought today that I should do the following:

  1. Come up with life's goals
  2. Come up with 10 year plan
  3. Come up with 5 year plan
  4. Come up with years goals
  5. Come up with monthly goals
  6. Come up with week's goal
  7. Come up with day's goal
  8. Do most important thing on day's to-do list
Yesterday, I spent a lot of time watching Youtube videos. I learned how street performers levitate and watched many of Project One Life videos and saw very funny Jesus pranks. This guy  I have that http://Time-creator.com software that would every 15 minutes remind me to log data about what I did the previous 15 minutes.
question of "What did I do yesterday?" I feel like I did a lot of nothing that was goal related. I had an alarm in my
  • What did I do
  • What goal?
  • My rating for review
    • Exceeds Expectations
    • Meets Expectations
    • Below Expectations
  • What an Exceeds Expectation would have done
  • What to put on resume

Walked the dog and it was very cold. Watched Larry David with son.  I'm into compiling Larry David songs and he sang two:

No comments:

Post a Comment