Sunday, January 31, 2016

Daily 5 Minute Journal Jan. 24, 2016

Lots of snow and another unproductive day. I'm going to spend some time this morning creating code that tracks what window I'm using.

The big task for today will be shoveling but I could pay someone to do it. I feel that I can get some exercise. The key is to not lift too much snow by using a smaller shovel.

The cable went out last night while we were in the middle of watch a David Bowie documentary. One thing I learned was that David Bowie was called David Jones but changed his name when the Davie Jones from the Monkees became popular. Also many people though Bowie had two different color eyes, but the difference was caused by getting punched in his eye that left his pupil permanently dilated.




Prior to that I was watching a movie called the Velvet Goldmine on Putlocker (em)  that was highly recommended by my wife's brother. I didn't like it and stopped in the middle to watch real Bowie. One thing while watching on Putlocker is that potential viruses or are they called viri come up. One was a voice saying you've been infected call Microsoft at 877-xxx xxxx immediately.  I couldn't minimize or leave the page in Chrome browser. The only thing that worked was Ctrl+Shift+Esc which is pressing and hold Ctrl and Shift down and then pressing Esc key. This brings up Taskmgr program where you can select the browser in this case Chrome and press the End Task button in lower right corner.

Putlocker

No comments:

Post a Comment