Friday, January 1, 2016

Reflections on 2015 and Goals for 2016

Happy New Year to all. It's kind of the worlds birthday.

How was my 2015 and what are my plans for 2016?

Many of my goals for last year continue into this year.

  1. Weigh < 160 and have downward weight trend
  2. Declutter house, books, tasks, ideas
  3. Make $ from one of my ideas
  4. Pay books on time
  5. Make > friends
  6. Lower blood sugar
  7. Improve my Osteoperosis
  8. Smart Task Selection 
  9. Be Super Productive
  10. Get books printed out (Wisdom of a Dad and 69 Immutable Laws of Weight Loss)
  11. Make a million dollars
  12. Improve my Job Security
  13. >Fun
  14. Make the world a safer place
  15. Find a way to invest without losing $ do to stock market downturn
  16. Coloscopy
  17. Heart doctor
  18. Lift weights
  19. Find an anti-aging doctor
  20. Create professional websites
Accomplishments from last year
  1. Made 6 figure income
  2. Got child into Cornell
  3. Measured and tested my blood sugar
  4. Finished reading a number of books
  5. Got a new monitor and computer and phone
  6. Not sure if I mad a new friend 
  7. Complete first draft of Wisdom of a Dad
  8. Came up with CurTask software
  9. Decluttered back of basement
  10. Didn't gain any weight stayed level
  11. Organized my book shelves
  12. Walked over 1 million steps
Failed to achieve in 2015
  1. Declutter
  2. W < 160
  3. Normalize Blood Sugar
  4. Make $ from any of my ideas


Top things I learned in 2015

  1. Python
  2. Mindfulness
  3. I have Blood sugar issues
  4. I have Osteoporosis
  5. Bulletproof Diet
  6. Learned of Sam Harris




No comments:

Post a Comment