Sunday, January 31, 2016

Daily 5 Minute Journal Jan. 28, 2016

Weight was down today at 162.8 and blood sugar fasting seems to be a consistent 105.  On Wednesday night I went with a co-worker to a Fin-Tech meetup at a bar called the headless Horseman near the Irving Plaza theater.  They served free booze if you signed up for the meetup.  I had 3 vodka's on the rocks. I chatted with a number of people and when I gave out my business card I gave the person a blank index card.  Something about this just made me laugh inside.

So the night went on and I chatted to a number of people, but then the story gets strange. I have very little memory of what happened but at some time I left the bar and I don't remember leaving. I remember looking up at a sign and it seemed like I was on Delancy St more likely by Stuyvesant Place. So I took a cab to Penn Station and the next thing I remember waking not at my stop I though it was Islip. There was a cab outside so I had him take me home which cost $65 with tip.

I find out that google tracks your every move, but when I check out where I was, it's blank. Who knows, maybe I was abducted by aliens.

After eating at Taco Bell 3 items my blood sugar hits 178, :(



No comments:

Post a Comment