Monday, January 4, 2016

Daily 5 Minute Journal Jan. 3, 2016

Bs 106, wt. 166.8 both are high. I'm trying to get my younger son to also go on Excel Diet. One thing I'm trying is to get off of Bulletproof coffee and drink black coffee instead.

I don't want to do any Islamic research today as I'm sick of reading about it. The last one from a +Sam Harris post
showed from a Memri.org video, children being taught hate and murder in public. Why is this allowed? There are limits to free speech as you can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater if there isn't one.  You shouldn't be allowed to yell "kill Jews" in public.

Still frustrated with +Verizon as my phone continues to reboot for no apparent reason. On the picture of the battery you can see 7 - 8 gaps which is when the phone rebooted.
This seems to happen more often if the phone was left alone for a long time and then picked up. It has also happened when I didn't touch the phone. After this experience with them I think I'm going to use a different phone carrier.

I would like to know how I waste my time. Seems like I waste a lot of it. Some of my projects like Time-creator.com tried to answer this question but didn't do a great job of it.

Yesterday I tried to write a blog post on Islamophobia but didn't finish it. I didn't use my FTAD method





No comments:

Post a Comment