Sunday, January 31, 2016

Daily 5 Minute Journal. January 30, 2016

Weight okay 163.6 but didn't reach my month goal of < 160, .  My blood sugar AM reading continues to be 105 which isn't good, pre-diabetic and I'm not sure what to do to get it lower. I'm not sure my Metformin is working. I'm thinking of testing each night with and without before bed an upon awakening and seeing if it lowers my blood sugar at my current dosage of 500 mg. I'm disappointed that my AM bs seems to be 105.

Now that February is starting up I think I need to try weight lifting to better improve my osteoporosis and high blood sugar.

Went to a Barnes and Noble book store today and bought a few new books.

  • The Productivity Project - Chris Bailey
  • 101 Best Diabetic Foods - Betsy A. Hornick
  • One Year to an Organized Work Life
  • Never too busy to Cure Clutter
  • The 80/20 Principle
  • Calm - 50 Mindfulness and Relaxation Exercises to destress and unwind
  • Who Gets Promoted and Who Doesn't and Why
I was looking for the book for my son I will teach you to be rich +Ramit Sethi but they didn't have it. It seems like a good book for college students.



Took my dog to dog park. She didn't seem to enjoy it as she was afraid of the other dogs. 

Dog on antihistamine benadryl (em)

Love Target Grape drink.

Library books overdue. I started to develop software that goes to my libraries website and retrieves how many days to my books are due. Even with this I missed the deadline.





No comments:

Post a Comment